the RMP Administration Center for Terrestrial Broadcasting Content (TRMP)
||West Bldg-14F, Shin Aoyama Building
1-1-1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
||June 1, 2011
- Our Role:
TRMP aims to contribute to the development of digital broadcasting by responding appropriately to the diversifying needs of digital receivers through its operation and management of the Software Based Content Rights Management and Protection System (Software Based RMP system)catered to protect the copyright of the contents of digital terrestrial television broadcasting.
- Main Assignments:
- (1)Issuance of the license on cryptographic keys and related information regarding the Software Based RMP System.
- (2)Control and renewal of the cryptographic keys and related information regarding the Software Based RMP System, and operation of their database system.
- (3)Investigation, inspection and execution of measures against the leakage of confidential information regarding the Software Based RMP System and/or unauthorized receivers.
- (4) Distribution of information on the Software Based RMP System.
- (5)Other activities related to the above.